Kongunadu Educational Charitable Trust educates to think deeply, live honorably and engage the intellectual and social challenges of their times. Dr.PSK. R. Periyaswamy Our beloved chairman is a magnanimous person who came to rise far and wide from a humble family. With this Kongunadu Educational Institutions he also is chairing PSK Engineering & Construction, leading and renowned builders in Tamilnadu State and also the Managing Director of Saranya Spinning Mills Pvt Ltd, Namakkal.
As a Multidimensional personality wants to leave his footprints in the field of education with broad objective of imparting quality education for the students to shape them entirely with the well designed curriculum which can make them to enhance their individual caliber to meet the requirements of present day scenario in the recruitment process of various industries and companies.
Kongunadu Educational Charitable Trust has been established in the year 2006 to provide educational service to the rural people and the weaker sections of the society as its motive.
In order to achieve this motive, the members of the trust proposed to start an engineering college titled Kongunadu College of Engineering and Technology, which is ideally located in a sprawling 70 acres of lush greenery campus on the Tiruchirappalli-Namakkal state Highways.
The college comprises of well designed buildings accommodating lecture halls and well equipped laboratories meeting the quality norms prescribed by Anna University, Thiruchirappalli and AICTE, New Delhi.
Kongunadu Educational Charitable Trust is an independent body that provides quality education, furthers knowledge through basic and applied research, and serves the diverse needs of our local, state, national and international constituencies.
An organizational culture that values and encourages intellectual curiosity, a sense of belonging and shared purpose among faculty, students and staff, and pursuit of excellence in all endeavors;
- Recruiting and developing faculty who are well recognized as educators, scholars and researchers;
- Recognition as an effective, innovative, technology-focused educational and research institution;
- Recruiting and retaining a high-quality, highly selective and culturally diverse student body;
- Continued improvement in the quality of campus life for members of the university community;
- Providing personal and career growth opportunities for both traditional and nontraditional students and members of the faculty and staff.