Society for Automotive Engineers
ABOUT SAEINDIA STUDENT MEMBERSHIP :
SAEINDIA has over 22500 student members in more than 190 Collegiate clubs located all over India. Collegiate clubs provide practical exposure to a professional engineering society as well as focal point for campus engineering programs and projects. Applicants must be college / university students pursuing studies leading to any bachelor,masters, or doctoral degree in Engineering. SAEINDIA membership is not open to school students.
SAEINDIA Collegiate clubs offer student members organized programs and activities, fellowship, and leadership experience. SAEINDIA student members are also entitled to many of the services available to SAEINDIA’s regular members.
TEN GOOD REASONS FOR STUDENTS TO JOIN SAEINDIA
- FREE SUBSCRIPTION TO ON - LINE MAGAZINES
- FREE ADMISSION TO LECTURE MEETINGS
- DISCOUNTS ON REGISTRATIONS FOR MAJOR SAEINDIA MEETINGS AND EXHIBITS
- DISCOUNTS ON SAE TECHNICAL PAPERS AND BOOKS INCLUDING THE SAE
- DISCOUNTS ON SAEINDIA TOP-TECH TRAINING PROGRAMS
- FREE INDUSTRY VISITS
- DISCOUNT FOR TRANSFERRING TO REGULAR MEMBERSHIP
- PRIORITY PROJECT ALLOCATION FOR STUDENT PROJECTS
- CONTACTS AND NETWORKING
CONSTITUTION OF THE COLLEGIATE CLUB OF THE SOCIETY OF AUTOMOTIVE ENGINEERS AT KONGUNADU COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING AND TECHNOLOGY:
This Collegiate Club has been charted by the SAEINDIA and is subject to the Constitution,Bylaws, Rules and Regulations of parent Society.
The purpose of this organization is to provide its members opportunities to gain broader insight into the engineering profession by sponsoring meeting that will bring practicing engineers to the campus, arranging field trips to research and engineering establishments,sponsoring student projects of engineering interest, and participating in local SAEINDIA Section activities.
Name of this organization: SAEINDIA Kongunadu college of Engineering and Technology Collegiate Club
Total number of student members in SAE : 70
Total number of staff members in SAE : 4
SAE OFFICER BEARERS :
Chairperson : K.S. Kavin Adhithya
Vice Chairperson : T.Narendiran
Secretary : S.Vijay
Treasurer : P.Ponraj
FUNCTIONS ORGANIZAISED BY SAE :
1. Two days National level workshop titled “Automobile Engineering and its Advances” on 11.03.2013 & 12.03.2013.
2. One day workshop titled “INDUSTRIAL NEEDS” on 23.10.2013
3. One day Seminar titled “APPROACHES FOR MANAGING RENEWABLE ENERGY FOR SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT” on 03.01.2015.