GRIEVANCES AND REDRESSAL CELL
Objectives of Grievance Handling Procedure:
- To enable the students to air their grievance
- To clarify the nature of the grievance
- To investigate the reasons for dissatisfaction
- To obtain, where possible, a speedy resolution to the problem
- To take appropriate actions and ensure that promises are kept
Benefits of Grievance Handling Procedure:
- It promotes students to raise concerns without fear of reprisal.
- It grants a fair and speedy means of dealing with complaints.
- It prevents minor disagreements developing into more serious disputes.
The grievances will be discussed with the Principal and Chairman and resolved in the committee meetings based on priority and nature of the complaint in a highly confidential manner. Thereafter instructions will be issued to the concerned department head/coordinator to implement the action suggested.
List of Members
- R. Venkatesh, HOD/Mech (8012505006)
- N.Premkumar, HOD/IT (8012505010)
- K. Balasubramanian, HOD/S&H (8012505004)
- Mrs. R. Deebika, AP/EEE
Send your grievance : Click Here