- Qualified Male and Female Physical Directors with M.Phil, M.PEd, qualification are employed to give coaching.
- General budget allocates funds for sports and games as per requirements
Management support for sports
- Resoling of the play fields with fine quality of red earth, marking and learning, as and when needed for the utilization to conduct the above events from time to time
- Intramural competitions for men and women students, teaching and non-teaching staff, selection trials and coaching schedules etc,
- Achieve the Sports Students Motivated Management Given Fees Concession
Physical Director’s Recognition
- Acted as selection committee members for Kabaddi, Athletics, Cricket, Ball Badminton, Volley Ball, Hockey, Hand Ball , Boxing, Body Building, Wight Lifting, Squash, Foot Ball etc.
Activities of the department
- Preparation of Play fields for the use of players from time to time
- Coaching provided to the participating teams
- Providing games and sports material for the regular practice
- To tone-up general fitness purpose, Gymnasium Equipment individual stations available for the students
- Calling quotations for the purchase of quality sports material
- Attending Inter Zonal Tournaments and general body meeting of Inter Zonal.
- Organizing Zone, Inter Zonal, State Level, South Zone Inter University, All India Inter University, National Level Tournaments
- Organizing practice matches for different events from time to time
- Sending outstanding players for participation at National level events, tournaments and also for the coaching camps
- Guiding Students/players towards academic accomplishments
- Providing sports uniform for the students for participation in tournaments
- Financial support to the outstanding sports persons to participate in international/ national level tournaments
- Conducting intramural games and sports competitions for men and women students separately in volleyball, cricket, football, table tennis, badminton, Throw ball, Tennikoit, Hand Ball, Hockey, athletic events.
- Conducting games and sports competitions for the staff of the college both teaching and non-teaching( men and women) separately
- Presenting meritorious certificates and mementoes to the winners and runners in intramural competitions for students and staff on college annual sports day celebrations
- Grant of attendance to the participating students in the competitions
- Every year sports day is organized by the department
- TIES-2014 was conducting by the department. (From 10-02-2015 To 26-2-2015)