Quality Improvement Cell has been developed for the students to promote self-learning and to learn beyond the syllabus to gain and enhance their knowledge.
The objective of QIC is :
- To promote self-learning among students
- To improve knowledge of students besides equipping them to learn beyond the syllabus
- To use NPTEL videos of IITs as Audio-Visual Aids for effective teaching-learning process available in Communication Skills Lab.
- To utilize Bridge course CDs of DOTE to develop effective Communication Skills in students
- To enable students well versed in Functional and Technical Skills using the resources of IITs
- To enable students and faculty to use their free time effectively to widen their knowledge using the internet facility
- To arrange short-term courses for additional learning to suit the needs and changing trends in industries
Anna University in collaboration with Spoken Tutorials,IIT Bombay,which is an NMEICT,MHRD,Govt.of India initiative to enhance IT skill set of our students .The audio video course material and certificates are all completely FREE of Cost.
Kongunadu College of Engineering and Technology, has been selected as one of the nodal centers of Anna University to execute the functions of QIC, as per the directions from the Commissioner of Technical Education and Director/Centre for Faculty development, Anna University, Chennai. There are 27 institution under KNCET Nodal Centre., where Spoken Tutorial Software Training for all departments in each semester to be conducted, by allocating a One Faculty Organizer for all department and nominate Coordinators for each course
Spoken Tutorial Software Training : http://process.spoken-tutorial.org/index.php/Software-Training
The list of software courses include enhancement of both employment and academics. (see E-Brochure).
The process is simple, see below - Steps :
The Faculty Coordinator(FC) will... Go to http://spoken-tutorial.org >> Click on Software Training Tab >> Training Dashboard and access >> the Semester Training Planner Form(STPF), all the steps will follow. (See the complete Training Flow).
- Complete the Registration. Click here for: Faculty Organiser Registration
- Download Course Material : Course Download Link
- FCs to upload the Master Batches. Click here for: Master Batch Upload link
- FC to fill the Semester Training Planner forms. Click here for Semester Training Planner (STP) link
- FC to Select the participants List (mark the attendance) from Master Batch who will take / took part in a particular FOSS course and complete Participant List. Click here for Select Participant List